grml spelling issues

Tyler Spivey tspivey at pcdesk.net
Sun Mar 18 19:16:13 EDT 2007

I have a modified espeak-generic.conf at
http://tspivey.freeshell.org/espeak-generic.conf. You might want to
modify it again so that it goes through the sox play command, since the
one I have sort of chops - I'm not sure about the latest version of
espeak. I think the blank line deletion still stands - speech dispatcher
sometimes sends just blank lines to espeak, which causes it to pause.
- - Tyler