grml spelling issues

Nick Gawronski nick at nickgawronski.com
Sat Mar 17 16:32:28 EDT 2007

Hi, after I make the changes to the isolinux configuration file how do I
rebuild the full iso?  Also, when extracting the squash filesystem I got
some messages about /dev/log is being skipped because it is a sockett or
simmilar messages what do these messages mean when extracting the contence
and how can I work around them?