grml spelling issues

Michael Prokop mika at grml.org
Sat Mar 17 08:02:46 EDT 2007

* Nick Gawronski <nick at nickgawronski.com> wrote:

> Hi, I would be very interested in rebuilding grml to fix this spelling
> issues and to have the swspeak option automatically start on my copy
> unless I tell it not to or make it start when the swspeak option is used
> at boot time rather then having to retype it once the system is running.

Just adjust the DEFAULT append line in boot/isolinux/isolinux.cfg on
the ISO to use swspeak by default.

I just added the appropriate code to main grml itself so speechd-up
will run with a niceness level of -20 by default now when using the
swspeak command/alias. This should fix the issue that has been
reported here. Oh and the mixer will be set to a level of 90 by
default now when using swspeak as well. I'll do some further testing
and if there aren't any problems, the next develrelease (will be
available very soon) as well as the next stable release will ship
that.

-mika-
--
 ,'"`.         http://www.michael-prokop.at/
(  grml.org -» Linux Live-CD for texttool-users and sysadmins