FC 6 disk problems.

Nick Gawronski nick at nickgawronski.com
Fri Mar 16 18:59:13 EDT 2007

Hi, I was wondering what things have changed from the how to on
installing fedora core 3 to 6?  Do I need to get the images from speakup
sites or directly off of fedora?  anything else I should know about the
installation and use of fedora core 6?  I have used fedora core 3 before
and was able to get it installed with some sited help when it got to the
disk druid partitioning section.On Fri, 16 Mar 2007, Darragh Ó Héiligh