FC 6 disk problems.

Albert E. Sten-Clanton albert.e.sten_clanton at verizon.net
Thu Mar 15 21:36:17 EDT 2007

Yes, FC6 has speakup support during installation, if you have a hardware speech synthesizer.  This link should take you directly to the installation howto:

http://speakupmodified.org/HOWTO_INSTALL.html

The howto is for installing FC3.  Some things have changed, but not the instructions relevant to your question.  Hope this helps.

Al