grml

Albert E. Sten-Clanton albert.e.sten_clanton at verizon.net
Tue Mar 13 17:08:32 EDT 2007

Ned, I think some of what you want is in a message to this list on 24 February.  I'll insert the relevant part of it.  It helped me, once my speakers were connected correctly.

On the grml.org site, there's a wiki link, and from that an accessibility link.  I've generally found GRML documentation to be decent, although there sometimes seem to be gaps in it--gaps, at least, for somebody with my level of knowledge.

Hope this helps.

Al

Here's the message excerpt: