Fedora 6 and Speakup on New Thinkpad

Beth Hatch bhatch200 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 12 16:32:29 EDT 2007

Hello to everyone,

Thank you Janina, Steve, Rick, and others who responded to my questions
about the Thinkpad.  I've been playing with the new computer and so I'm
a bit behind in my email.<smile>  Tomorrow I'm going to try to install
using two Linux machines as Janina and others have suggested while I'm
at school.  I have a Linux desktop there that I use, and that way I can
get someone to read a screen or two for me to make sure I don't blow up
anything.<smile>  I've installed Fedora several times on my home desktop
machine just fine, but this will be the first time I've tried a dual
boot system.  I'll be trying the VMware solution too as suggested by
Steve because it sounds cool and because it might help to know these
things while I am seeking employment.  Thank you all once again for your
suggestions and support, I'll let you know if/when I make any progress.

Thanks again!!

Beth