for those who hate cell phones

Darragh Ó Héiligh lists at digitaldarragh.com
Mon Mar 12 07:51:58 EDT 2007

I'm using the Stowaway bluetooth keyboard at the moment and I find it
really nice.  The keys are about the same size as those on a standard
laptop and the function keys were easy to learn.  I also had another
one but I cant remember the name of it. Now, that thing was horrible.
The keys were too small and the function keys were all over the place!