for those who hate cell phones

Doug Sutherland doug at proficio.ca
Sun Mar 11 17:48:01 EDT 2007

Jude,

Can you please tell me what that bluetooth keyboard
is called and where its for sale? I've been trying to find
exactly this. The non-bluetooth wireless keyboards are
useless with only six foot range. Just leaning back on
my couch I go out of range. I was looking at MX5000
desktop setup, but of course microsoft made the
bluetooth adapter proprietary and it only works with
the keyboard/mouse, not other bluetooth profiles. It's
also way too big, I like that 9 x 5 inch size, so where
can I find this keyboard?

Thanks
Doug