Fedora 6 and Speakup on New Thinkpad

Erik Heil eheil at sdf.lonestar.org
Thu Mar 8 12:12:16 EST 2007

Hello,
Bare in mind that the Dectalk Express driver may have bugs in it.  I'm not
even sure if its available in the stable Orca tree.  As far as Orca's
concerned, its not available in Sid yet.  Looking at the status of Gnome
in Experimental, it looks like to me that All the Gnome 2.16 stuff is
built for Amd64.  Since I don't have access to an Amd64 box at present
(Sparc64 I do), its not available to me even in Experimental.  However,
when it does become available in Unstable, I'd be more than willing to
post a little review for any of you who may be interested in it.  From
what I've heard of in Forefox 3 betas, it looks very promissing for what's
coming down the pike.