Suggestion: Speakup desktop guide

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Thu Mar 8 10:38:59 EST 2007

I'm still using windows (2000 mainly) for anything I need a gui for,
though that is likely to change in the near future with the
accessibility features in gnome becoming more and more usable...I am
currently building gnome 2.17 to evaluate what's available...I would
drop windows in a heartbeat when the unix GUI becomes accessible...
On
Wed, Mar 07, 2007 at 08:04:41PM -0800, Zachary Kline wrote:
> Hello,
> I am curious, admittedly, what you use for graphical environments?  Is it
> Orca?  Gnome?  Something else?
> Thanks,
> Zack.

If you want to travel around the world and be invited to speak at a lot
of different places, just write a Unix operating system.
	-- Linus Torvalds