Suggestion: Speakup desktop guide

Albert E. Sten-Clanton albert.e.sten_clanton at verizon.net
Thu Mar 8 10:01:06 EST 2007

I've used only the console in Linux so far, and would be glad to keep doing it.  I know of no text-based way to use OpenOffice or any of its components, though, or to do what it does.  I'm told it t does a pretty good job of reading documents produced by Microshaft Office programs, and of creating documents that those programs can read.  That can be important.

If I'm mistaken about the lack of such text-based access, I'd be grateful for correction.

Al