trplayer and debian 2.6.18

Doug Smith bdsmith at oralux.org
Wed Mar 7 02:59:45 EST 2007

Ok, thanks.  I might want to do this in the future, Especially, when I
get my own system.  I am currently borrowing a friend's rig, and I
really need to build my web site, write a javascript interpreter for
all text-based browsers, complete a program that will allow Blind
people, the world over, access to the latest form of the DAISY talking
book.  When I get all this done, I might look into that.  I just
wondered how it is done, and I appreciate your help very much.

Thank you very much.

--
Doug Smith: C.S.F.C.
Computer Scientist For CHRIST