Error On Yum Update

Adam MacLeod adam at adamm.ca
Sat Mar 3 18:05:45 EST 2007

Hi List:
On two FC6 boxes that I just built this week, after trying to import the GPG keys with an error, stating that /usr/share/doc/fedora-release-6/RPM-GPG-KEY* does not exist, i modified 3 to 6 from the hoto, but it still didn't work.
 I tried to do rpm -iv http://speakupmodified.org/speakupmodified-release.rpm and that was imported successfully, then I did yum update and got this back, after packages were downloaded:
warning: rpmts_HdrFromFdno: Header V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID 4bfffd75
GPG key parsing failed: can't set attribute

Can someone elaborate on this error, tell me why it isn't working, and also tell me why the howto for FC6 hasn't been released yet? There are some significant changes between the one for 3 and the install for 6 that definitely need some pretty serious attention for the average newbie who isn't going to know how to locate files, make tiny little changes here and there to compensate for outdated misinformation, and since there is no other web site to get this information pertaining to the modified FC6, aside from this mailing list, i would hope that the howto is a priority.

Regards:
Adam MacLeod