OT: saytime program

Gene Collins collins at gene3.ait.iastate.edu
Thu Mar 1 10:32:21 EST 2007

Hi Sheryl.  Yes I know what you are talking about, and have the program
in a bz2 file, no source, no manpage, just binary.  You'll have to untar
it as root at the slash level of your directory tree.  I'm pretty sure
it's what you are looking for.  I also had a friend of mine record new
voice files, so I have a nice femine voice for the time instead of the
male synthesized voice.  If you'd rather have that version, just let me
know.  You can let me know which you'd like, and I'll mail it to you
directly, the tar ball is only 86k for the original, or 120k for the
nicer human voice.

Gene