OT: saytime program

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at myfreedombox.com
Thu Mar 1 04:30:33 EST 2007

Hi all.

In the last few weeks I had both linux machines' hard drives die. both
are up and running again, but I had a wonderful program called
"saytime" which I apparently did not back up and can not find on the
Internet. I think it was a .tgz or tar.gz file with the executable and
sound files. The only version I can now find online is very old and has
a Makefile and won't compile--no surprise since the date on it is 1996.
Debian has a saytime program but it's pitiful compared to the one I've
lost; the voice was so nice and the rate was relatively clear. If
anybody knows what I am talking about and still has this program and
would send it to me, I would be deeply indebted to you.

Thanks.

--
Email services by FreedomBox.  Surf the Net at the sound of your voice.
www.freedombox.info