Slackware: kernel confusion

Ralph W. Reid rreid at sunset.net
Wed Jun 27 10:36:04 EDT 2007

I notice that an 'openvpn' package is in Slackware-current (soon to be
Slackware 12.0).  Maybe this package will work with your Cisco
equipment?

As an extra note, the Speakup modified kernel in slackware-current is
version 2.6.21.5--looks like Slackware is about to move on to 2.6.x
kernels completely.

Have a great dday.