Software speech opinions

Glenn Ervin GlennErvin at cableone.net
Mon Jun 25 23:15:58 EDT 2007

I don't like to see profit made on the backs of the disabled.
I believe in capitalism, I would have to, as I have a Bachelor's degree in
Business management, but profit should be made on things like lawn mowers,
not on products which allow the disabled to use off-the-shelf products.
Indeed, greed is at play here, and I look forward to the future of
"Open-Source".
Glenn