Regarding the solution of this computer issue

Keith Hinton keithint38 at CommSpeed.net
Sat Jun 23 02:14:45 EDT 2007

I have not as of yet installed Linux on this thing. I may just totally destroy Windows after cloning it (on the off-chance) that I ever require it again.
However, I am considering teaching my father about Linux, explaining it to him (if I can, or if he will listen to me that is)
Also, I can easyily let him navigate around the Gnome desktop and use Firefox to do his online research. He wouldn't be on that much, and I could then kill X-Windows and go back to running server apps.
Not sure still, though.
Oh and a minor note to all:
I do not have a floppy drive in this thing, just one of those internal nine-in-one media reader devices.
Also: Although my website and such is online, Noone appears to be accessing it or they can't.
Could I have someone test this?
The site is available at:
http://www.KeithNet.DynDNS.org

If that just doesn't work, just try using:
KeithNet.DynDNS.org.
Regards, --Keith