help with hd problem.

Ralph W. Reid rreid at sunset.net
Fri Jun 22 14:24:08 EDT 2007

Do you change the jumper on the second hard drive to make it a slave
drive before you boot the system?  Could the files be copied via a
network connection from another computer where the drive containing
your projects can be successfully installed?

HTH, and have a great day.

On Thu, Jun 21, 2007 at 05:23:25PM -0600, Littlefield, Tyler wrote:
> Hello list,
> I just installed debian on my AMD.
> When I took it to the penteum 3, it says:
> waiting for root filesystem.
> When I put it back in am, it boots perfectly.
> I would like to install another hd, and get my stuff off of it, But, the problem there, is that when I do that, it just sits at compac, and doesn't move.
> Any help would really be appriciated. I've got lots of work on those, and would like to keep moving with my projects.
> Thanks,
> ~~TheCreator~~
> [My programs don't have bugs; just randomly added features]
> msn:
> compgeek13 at gmail.com
> aim: st8amnd2005
> skype: st8amnd127
> vertigo head coder
> web: tysdomain.com

rreid at sunset.net  http://personalweb.sunset.net/~rreid
...passing through The City of Internet at the speed of light...
1 = x^0