help with hd problem.

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Fri Jun 22 08:14:00 EDT 2007

I'll agree that compaq desktops pretty much suck, but the workstation
models I've had experience with (mainly deskpro 4000 series) have been
pretty good, and their server machines are really nice imho.  Though
there are some stupid design choices  in the desktop and workstation
models that really irritate me, such as the hdd-based bios setup
program.