[ot] Windows programming

Littlefield, tyler compgeek13 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 03:00:51 EDT 2007

winprog.net has a good tutorial.
It dives in fast, and assumes knowledge of c/c++, which I would recommend
someone reading lots of before they take a dive for windows API.
After that, extensive searching on msdn, is what helps lots.
You can get a list of data types, and while you don't have to remember them,
after coding a bit, you will get to know the most widely used.
HTH,