An apology

Albert E. Sten-Clanton albert.e.sten_clanton at verizon.net
Mon Jun 18 17:21:25 EDT 2007

Speaking only for myself, of course, I read nothing in your messages for which you should even consider an apology.  I don't know whether the Speakup code should be rewritten or not, but it sure does seem that, as with much else, non-visual access is very much an afterthought at best for the makers of Linux kernels.

Al