Various Questions

Nick G nick at hkcradio.com
Mon Jun 18 12:45:53 EDT 2007

Hi all.
    Now that Gentoo is no longer a linux distribution that can be installed
with speakup, I want to know what is left that can do this?  And at what
date will 2.6.22 become Gentoo's main line kernel?  Also, is there a shot at
someone forking a Gentoo live CD and kernel set to include speakup when the
2.6.22 bug is fixed?  I'd do it myself, but I'm not a programmer.

I have to reinstall linux because I'm changing machines soon.  Gentoo was my
favorite distribution ever since I began using it.  In a lot of cases,
installing programs just...works...And I can't say that for Debian, Fedora,
or any other distribution (don't get me started.)  So, I hope some of these
questions can be answered.
Thanks,
Nick

Long Island, New york

Email or MSN/windows messenger: nick at HKCRadio.comm
AIM: hkcradio
skype: nick6489
Web page: www.hkcradio.com