e-books and blind in UnitedStates of America

Travis Siegel tsiegel at softcon.com
Sun Jun 17 18:09:02 EDT 2007

Woo, do you have a pointer to this info.  I'd love to point this out
to some of the more ardent drm supporters who frequent the darker
boards on digital rights these days.
I already (as a matter of course) remove copy protection on books I
buy, but it'd sure be nice to be able to sink some claws into a few
emails I send requesting non-drm versions of some books.  If it's
allowed for us to break  them anyway, it'd be easier for us all
around if they'd just give them to us drm free in the first place.
This would go miles towards making that argument for me.