e-books and blind in UnitedStates of America

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Sun Jun 17 02:49:55 EDT 2007

Blind citizens of the United States of America in the United States of
America have been granted a D.M.C.A. exemption by the Librarian Of
Congress which permits us to use whatever encryption cracking software we
can use to crack the codes on D.M.C.A. protected e-books.  Security
professionals are another class of people with this exemption provided
they perform the cracking to test vulnerabilities in those systems.  Our
exemption was granted to help us with access to the contents of those
e-books.