Hello...

Cody Hurst churst35 at verizon.net
Thu Jun 14 14:40:48 EDT 2007

Hello Mike,

  To get ou up to speed, there is a graphical desktop called Gnome, whihc
supports a screen reader called Orca. If you download the live CD of Ubuntu
7.04, you can use the screen reader right fromthe live CD. I wish I had time
to explain it all, but visit http://live.gnome.org/Orca and read all about i
there. I would say orca is comparable to jaws or window eyes the team who
developes is in my opinion is the bes in the industry of open source
sofware.