lynx links and forms in speakup

Michael Weaver weavermicha at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 10 03:04:06 EDT 2007

I have set the cursor on, forms and links for numbers, user mode to
advanced and underlined links to on so why am I having problem with
links being read out on a line when I use the standard up and down
arrow keys, links being repeated and for example when I go to google,
the form for search isn't announced as if there is no number for the
edit field when doing a search or am I missing something in settings
which is making it more difficult to focus which why I am having
difficulty scrolling down web pages using up and down arrow?
Do I perhaps need to use the speakup keystrokes for navigating through
pages more than I would normally when using a web browser in Windows
where I can go up and down pages with the standard arrow keys and it
reads either text or links depending on where you are on a page rather
than trying to put all the links together and maybe causing a problem
when navigating?