postfix configuration

Scott Berry sberry at northlc.com
Tue Jun 5 18:00:07 EDT 2007

Hello everyone,

Does anyone have a postfix configuration I could look at that does the
following:
1.  I need Postfix to send email out of my server to other email addresses.
It would be like say I create a message here and if it is for a certain
person then it would forward it to the correct email address on the
Internet?
2.  I also need it to work with Mailman.  I need to send list messages out.
3.  I need Postfix to be the mail transport agent for Pilotalk.com and sends
all messages which have a Pilotalk.com address through the Internet?  This
would go through Dyndns.org as the host provider.  The address is:
Mailpilotalk.dydns.biz

Thanks for any help.

Scott