Definitely unslung

Georgina Joyce gena-j at bulldoghome.com
Tue Jun 5 09:13:04 EDT 2007

Hi

No, why, isn't an ARM processor good enough?  As I said with a 2 Gb stick in one of the two USB ports, it's quite responsive in loading apps but I haven't installed any speech on it.  I should that but as I said it's been found permanent tasks, so won't be messed about with.

Thanks, for the louder Linux info.  I didn't know about that one.

Regards

Gena

Amateur Call: M 0 E B P

VOIP / IM: gena1959uk