Speech Dispatcher bugfixes, request for help with testing

Hermann steppenwolf2 at onlinehome.de
Mon Jun 4 07:37:14 EDT 2007

Hello Hynek,
No, I couldn't install the latest libspeechd, obtained from freebsoft,
because it requires libc6 >=2.6.
dpkg refuses to configure the package, and apt-get recommends to perform
apt-get -f install
to restore the old system.
But in fact it does not restore. It deinstalls all packages related to SD,
so that I've to reinstall the whole Sd system, included libraries.
So I decided to build SD from the source.
I've libspeechd2 and libspeech-dev installed, but I think they came with SD
0.6.1.
Hermann