LibSpeechD CVS library, where to get it?

Keith Hinton keithint38 at CommSpeed.net
Sun Jun 3 02:18:50 EDT 2007

Hi, just wondering where to obtain not only speechd-up and dispatcher latest
CVS snapshot (assuming both of the snapshots are all the way up-to-the very
present moment of all development work on both programs.) And where do I
obtain the latest and greatest LibspeechD library component that is needed
to see if Speech-Dispatcher continues crashing?
Also, Hynek  or something else who is developing this, could someone please
tell me if these crashes wich you have been receiveing information on are
occuring on SMP or non SMP kernels? BC Speech-Dispathcer segfaults and
toally shuts down (therefore closing all connections and requireing a manaul
restart) no matter whenever I use an SMP capable kernel. It will not do so,
if I force the kernel to ignore the second processor, but this really
severely degrades my performance, and I can no longer bair to shut off SMP.
I am leaving it alone and always on forever. I'm going to test with it in
VMWare still, that is my plan. Thanks a lot.
Regards, --Keith.