Ubuntu or Fedora which one

Georgina Joyce gena-j at bulldoghome.com
Mon Jul 30 13:33:31 EDT 2007

Hi

On the issue of your wireless hardware, have you established what chipset it contains?  Once you have done a "lspci" or 2lsusb" and note your wireless device, you can google for the Linux options, if any are open to you.  Obviously, at that point you can then look at support for that chipset within different distributions.

It is not likely to be any distributions fault in respect of a shortage of available wireless support.

Gena

Amateur Call: M 0 E B P

VOIP / IM: gena1959uk