speakup with cvs checkout script problem

Nick Gawronski nick at nickgawronski.com
Tue Jul 24 18:55:44 EDT 2007

Hi, I have been using the checkout script for a long time to patch
speakup into 2.6 kernels.  For the past few days this is what has been
happening.  Can anyone here please tell me what I can do to fix this problem?
Patching version v26 cvs update: authorization failed: server
linux-speakup.org rejected access to /usr/src/CVS for user anonymous
cvs update: used empty password; try "cvs login" with a real password