releasing TTSynth.

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Mon Jul 23 13:54:38 EDT 2007

Hi, Darragh:

Reget this issue isn't resolved yet. Hopefully better minds than mine
will help with this problem soon.

Meanwhile, I simply go to an open console as root and issue:

killall spt

Note that I've sym-linked the Speakup Connector to a command called spt.
You'll need to specify the command you actually used to start the
connector. It is the connector you're referring to? Yes?

Furthermore, I've noted it isn't necessary to kill Orca. When I go back
to the console, I simply need to issue a new:

spt

And all is well until the next time I need to Ctrl-Alt-F[?] to go back
to the gui.

Janina