TTSynth dependancies?

Darragh Ó Héiligh lists at digitaldarragh.com
Thu Jul 19 09:41:46 EDT 2007

Hello,
I've purchased TTSynth but cannot get it to install in FEdora 7.

I have also been unable to find an installation manual of any kind
which doesn't really surprise me as at first glance it seemed like a
simple enough process,  install the TTSynthCore RPM, install the
speakup and gnome speech connecters and instal the Gnome Speech build
from the speakup modified repository but unfortunately, for me, it
doesn't seem that easy.  The installation of ttsynthCore.rpm will not
run as it is missing a dependancy.  From what I gather, this is called
libsdc++ or libc6.  I have tried searching for these packages but I've
not come up with many results.  Anything I found was completely
irrelevant.

Can someone tell me if I've  done something wrong here?  the
installation of F7 went fine, although, without any intervention on my
part, it didn't launch the firstboot wizzards.

Thanks in advance

Darragh