Headphones for Sale

ace ace at talkingirc.net
Wed Jul 18 13:50:00 EDT 2007

Hello guys,

I have a set of Sony DJ 700s (MDRV700) that I would like to sell to someone
for $50.  I bought them back in January for about $90.  They are studio
quality headphones: earpieces swivel, can move up and down for comfort
adjustment, large, sound very nice.  The cord is one of those stretchy ones
which is very durable and can stretch about ten feet.  They sound very nice
and are pretty durable.  I have the original box that they came in and the
papers are in it.  Email me privately if anyone is interested.

Robby