Using software synths with orca

Georgina Joyce gena-j at bulldoghome.com
Wed Jul 18 07:14:11 EDT 2007

Hi

You know I've been around the block a few times.  My concern is how welcome new users will feel about asking their questions.  If they get a flaming like that they'll look else where.

My personal feeling is that you should have expressed yourself as you did if that's how you felt, but privately and I could have corrected my error publicly.  Come on!  Your far more skilled in public relations than I am.

We both want people to use Linux, isn't that what it's all about?

Regards

Gena

Amateur Call: M 0 E B P

VOIP / IM: gena1959uk