fedoraproject everything repository repom file broken

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Tue Jul 17 23:36:13 EDT 2007

I managed to get very close to successful except that the repom file on
fedoraproject.org for the Everything repository is now broken.  Accidents
will happen from time to time.  Fortunately I was able to clear all the
debris off the system thanks to tips provided on this list.  I left the
gpg key alone though since that may come in handy later unless that gets
changed as the repository comes back up again.