moonshine and a run in with xen

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Tue Jul 17 12:43:14 EDT 2007

Hi,

Just to clarify about the xen kernel from SpeakupModified:

As another exchange on this list pointed out, xen kernels should talk.
This will get fixed.

Meanwhile, the strategy Jude describes is one workaround.

A more direct solution is to uncheck "Virtualization" in the expanded
package selection screen.

Or, you can indicate a different default digit on the appropriate line
in /boot/grub/grub.conf.

Or, you can simply remove the xen kernel with an rpm -e [kernel.xen].

Janina