moonshine and a run in with xen

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Mon Jul 16 00:24:41 EDT 2007

It's very likely when users select all packages on the custom packages
screen they will get at least one kernel stanza installed in their
/etc/grub.conf files even with the speakupmodified version of moonshine.
In fact if they don't get xen in /etc/grub.conf given the current
instruction set they did it wrong. Firstboot is not the only thing that
will prevent speakup from talking, xen does that too.  So one of the tasks
to do as a final step is to remove the four line xen stanza from
/etc/grub.conf and once done reboot.  When that's done, moonshine comes up
talking.  Second complete installation today and I couldn't get it talking
until I had me a search through /etc/grub.conf and deleted some lines.