speech-dispatcher beta 1, no speech

Guy Schlosser guyster at buckeye-express.com
Mon Jul 16 13:12:44 EDT 2007

Hey there Michael, and thanks for the quick reply.  What is the
easiest way to install the newest espeak under ubuntu 7.04?  Do I
just download the zip file from sourceforge and compile the
source?  Do I need libportaudio or anything like that?  I have
disabled every module except for the two that I'm trying to get
working.  The modules I'm using are espeak (not espeak-generic), and
ibmtts.  Again, thanks in advance for the help.

Guy