gentoo drops speakup

Albert E. Sten-Clanton albert.e.sten_clanton at verizon.net
Mon Jul 16 11:25:12 EDT 2007

Kirk, if you or somebody you trust starts a fund to pay coders, I'd sure contribute something.  I don't have a lot, but I presume that wouldn't be the point if there are enough of us.  I could also try to get the few "free software" types I've met around here recently to help roll a bigger and bigger snowball for this.

Al