gentoo drops speakup

Kirk Reiser kirk at braille.uwo.ca
Mon Jul 16 11:04:30 EDT 2007

Hey yeah, if we can get some funds to actually pay coders that would
be nice.  If we could get some volunteers to help out with a lot of
the various speakup projects that would be nicer.  If we could get
some consistant volunteers to even help maintane our web site and code
repositories that would also be very nice.  In other words, dedicated
help of many types would be nice.  We have had people take on
responsibilities over the past years but they sort of taper off after
a bit.

So don't feel sheepish.  If you or anyone can help in anyway just let
me know.
  Kirk

phone: (519) 661-3061