hardware options

Glenn Ervin GlennErvin at cableone.net
Thu Jul 5 20:14:45 EDT 2007

Hello All,
If anyone is looking for a laptop, I would suggest an Averatec.  I got one
for xMas, and I have been very pleased.
800 dollars
100 GB drive
1 GB RAM
DVD burner
PC Express, 3 USB, 1 firewire, Modem & LAN ports, WIFI, Video out, headphone
& Microphone jacks in front, SD card slot in front, switchable WIFI in
front, and a Dual-core AMD processor.
It only has a 12 inch screen, which is a plus, because I rarely need it, and
I can turn it off to conserve battery.
Its model is 2300.
It is about the size of my Braille note QWERTY, only the keyboard is
slightly larger, therefore, it is easier to type on.
I got mine from Sam's Club, and I got a 3 year warranty for only 80 dollars.
HTH.
Glenn