hardware options

Cody Hurst churst35 at verizon.net
Thu Jul 5 19:40:52 EDT 2007

Go get an HP the newer ones are enclosed in a slim line case made by
Shuttle. The tower is so small I can almost hold it in my hand. It's got
a tv tuner, all your standard ports, even a zip drive. Truely I
beautiful machine and only for $539 that was at best buys. As for a
laptop I'm looking for one now, but I'd say either a compaq, or an Acer
however I'd go with a compaq, since they've been around longer. Be
careful of where you go buy your notebooks/desktops I'v seen a compaq as
low as $450, but my dad got a new one for $539, and that was an open box
special. With the hp you get speakers monitor kb/mouse the only thing I
didn't quite get is that the CD rom drive is on its side....hmmmm
wouldn't it fall out when trying to put one in?

Cody