Kubuntu problems

Chris Norman cnorman at rnibncw.ac.uk
Wed Jan 17 20:42:42 EST 2007

Sorry, I forgot to mention, that I also put my start-speakup script in
/etc/rc.local.

I took the numbers for the rate, punc_level and reading_punc values from the
command line ($1, $2, and $3). An example of this is:

cd /proc/speakup
echo "$1" > rate

I envoce start-speakup like this:

start-speakup 9 4 4

Where 9 is the rate, and 4 and 4 are the values for punc_level and
reading_punc respectively. If you want me to post this script I will, not a
problem.

Take care,

Chris Norman
<!-- cnorman at rnibncw.ac.uk -->