speakup "remembers" old screen

Chris Norman cnorman at rnibncw.ac.uk
Wed Jan 10 07:00:26 EST 2007

I get a similar thing whiles I'm playing text-based games over telnet, if I
hit numberpad enter whilest in combat, although speakup will read the next
text which comes on the screen through the speakers, as far as speakup, and
in fact brltty are concerned, the screen doesn't shift.

Cheers,

Chris Norman
<!-- cnorman at rnibncw.ac.uk -->