Chris Norman chris.norman4 at ntlworld.com
Tue Jan 2 19:39:44 EST 2007

That's a really difficult question to answer to be fair LOL.

I went from windows to using FC4 via SSH, then i got software speech working
on FC4, now I use primarily Ubuntu, and FC6 when I can get it working. But
Ubuntu is by fair the easiest.

If you need help with anything privately, although I'm not the best person
to ask, I'm more than happy to help you out as much as I can (over MSN if
it's easier).

Cheers, and HTH a bit,

Chris Norman
<!-- cnorman at rnibncw.ac.uk -->