Podracer question

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at charter.net
Tue Jan 2 14:42:52 EST 2007

Hi all.
Am not happy with the accessibility of iTunes podcast subscription and
maintenance on the Mac and am converting to Podracer on my linux box. My
question is: can
I get previous as well as current episodes to download? I'm thinking maybe
what I would do is run podracer in catchup mode and then copy the urls
temporarily to the subscriptions file and run podracer again. Will this
work and/or is there another way? Itunes quit downloading podcasts on me
and i'm missing some former ones I had assumed were there. Also: has
anybody by any chance tried porting this to the Mac?

Tia.

--
Cheryl